Finding your suitable readers for play food for 1 year old is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for play food for 1 year old including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
719 reviews analysed
1. Learning Resources Farmers Market Sorting
- Winner of 2 awards
- Ideal for ages 3+
- Expand vocabulary by naming familiar favorites and learning new foods
- Develop color recognition and sorting skills with bushels of realistic produce
- Includes 25 foods in 5 different colors, 5 baskets, activity guide, and stickers for labeling
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Play Food For 1 Year Old, Learning Resources Farmers Market Sorting would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Learning Resources Farmers Market Sorting was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Learning Resources Farmers Market Sorting would be the Best Play Food For 1 Year Old for Money.
2. Leapfrog Shapes Sharing Picnic Basket
- intended for ages 6 months to 4 years
- Match the shape of the food pieces with the interactive shape sorter to hear the basket recognize the food and say the shape and color of each one
- Features 15 brightly colored play pieces including plates, forks, cups, food and a tablecloth, perfect for a pretend picnic for two
- Picnic basket lights up and all the play pieces fit inside for easy storage. Picnic basket requires 3 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use)
- Press the butterfly button to hear music or polite snack requests from the picnic basket. Feed the basket The correct food for rewarding responses
- Choose from three play modes including music, shapes & colors and picnic Time modes for a wide range of exciting and interactive activities
Learn about colors, shapes, manners and more while on a pretend picnic with the Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket. Lift the lid to hear cheerful phrases and unpack the 15 play pieces, including colorful plates, forks, cups and food. The interactive shape sorter on the lid recognizes the food pieces and says the shape and color of each one. Hear polite food requests and delightful learning songs by pressing the butterfly button. Drop the correct food in the basket for rewarding responses that encourage good manners. Learning’s a picnic with this friendly basket!
3. Learning Resources Sprouts Munch Pieces
- Ages 2+
- Part of the award-winning New Sprouts line of toys. Made from high-quality, crush-resistant plastic—sized especially for little hands.
- The most familiar foods to toddlers
- Invite early dramatic play, build vocabulary, and model mealtime routines
- 20-piece set. Bowls measure 4″ in diameter
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Learning Resources Sprouts Munch Pieces has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Learning Resources Sprouts Munch Pieces is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Learning Resources Sprouts Munch Pieces easily gets the award of Best Play Food For 1 Year Old Under 100$.
4. Learning Resources Sprouts Bushel Fruit
- Play food just got more exciting with this healthy bushel of fruit
- Great for 18 months and older
- Healthy fruit pieces help kids build a good relationship with food, and the 10 highly detailed play pieces all store away in the included bucket
- This play food set is designed to help toddlers explore their world and learn about new concepts
- This play food set includes 9 colorful fruits stored in a plastic bushel basket
Learning Resources Sprouts Bushel Fruit is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Learning Resources Sprouts Bushel Fruit if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Play Food For 1 Year Old is that even though Learning Resources Sprouts Bushel Fruit is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Learning Resources Picked Veggie Pieces
- Durable canvas tote encourages conversations about recycling and making environmentally conscious decisions
- Assortment of 16 colorful fruits and vegetables
- Ideal for ages 2+
- Inspires speech development and social interaction
- Tote filled with nutritious, freshly designed produce invites early dramatic play
Inspire speech development, social interaction and encourage eating healthy food with this tote filled with nutritious fruits and vegetables. Durable canvas tote holds an assortment of 16 colorful fruits and vegetables.
From the Manufacturer
Fill a tote with freshly designed produce. Invite early dramatic play, build vocabulary and reinforce good nutrition. Soft, rubberized plastic produce has a spunky look that little sprouts will love. Durable canvas tote holds: red apple, tomato, strawberry, apricot, carrot, lettuce, pear, cucumber, berry cluster, plum, grapes, corn, banana, lemon, onion, potato and storage tote. Tote measures 8″H x 9″W Toddlers (Ages 2+). Set of 17.
6. Learning Resources Sprouts Healthy Basket
- Includes Healthy Breakfast Basket, Healthy Lunch Basket, and Healthy Dinner Basket
- Green oval baskets measures 8.5″L x 7″W x 4″H
- Realistic-looking baskets of nutritious play food
- Great for 18 months and older.NOTE:Customer are advised to (as stated on the product’s packaging) wipe down the product using a damp cloth. This may help to remove any dust or smells. Any strong smells, if they exist, will dissipate as it is exposed to normal air flow.
- Crush-resistant, soft, durable play food has soft edges and is sized right for small hands
Learning Resources Sprouts Healthy Basket is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Learning Resources Fresh Picked Fruit And Veggie Tote, 17 Pieces which have been in market longer than anyone. Learning Resources Sprouts Healthy Basket brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Learning Resources Sprouts Healthy Basket is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Play Food For 1 Year Old in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Play Food For 1 Year Old and it could be any of the high value Play Food For 1 Year Old, chances are that would be much costlier than Learning Resources Sprouts Healthy Basket. Learning Resources Sprouts Healthy Basket will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Melissa Doug Food Groups Hand Painted
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
- HEALTHY PRETEND PLAY: Melissa & Doug Food Groups Wooden Play Food is a sturdy wooden food set that features items from the five food groups for healthy pretend play. It includes watermelon, milk, cheese, fish, eggs, and more.
- FUN AND EDUCATIONAL: This play food for kids set helps children plan a well-balanced meal. It helps introduce the basics of nutrition, and can be used to teach early number skills, color recognition, sorting, and grouping.
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
- GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 3 AND UP: The Food Groups Wooden Play Food set makes a great gift for kids ages 3 to 6. The Melissa & Doug Play-Time Produce and Vegetables Play Food set is a great accompaniment.
- EASY TO STORE: Four wooden crates are included to sort the food into groups – dairy, produce (for fruits and vegetables), grains, and meat and fish. Kids can also sort by color or use the crates to combine foods to serve up pretend-play meals.
Melissa Doug Food Groups Hand Painted is another one which falls under Play Food For 1 Year Old for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Melissa Doug Food Groups Hand Painted ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Play Food For 1 Year Old and that is what has revived them. Melissa Doug Food Groups Hand Painted has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Melissa Doug Food Groups Hand Painted is amazing features.
8. Learning Resources Sprouts Dinner Basket
- 18-Piece play food set is part of the award-winning New Sprouts line of toys. Made from high-quality, crush-resistant plastic—sized especially for little hands.
- Highly realistic and durable play food set
- Ideal for ages 2+
- Use this set to act out dinner traditions and routines
- Learn new words and become fluent in conversational turn taking
Learning Resources Sprouts Dinner Basket is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Learning Resources Sprouts Dinner Basket wins the users. Most of them who buy Learning Resources Sprouts Dinner Basket once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Play Food For 1 Year Old in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Play Food For 1 Year Old to any other Play Food For 1 Year Old is least.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Play Food For 1 Year Old for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!